Top 4 Takeaways from the 2019 Gallup CliftonStrengths Conference
- Over 21 million people from 180 countries have taken the Gallup CliftonStrengths Assessment. Living and working from your Strengths is a strategy for excellence. It’s much more than an assessment. It’s a movement.
- “The quality of managers and team leads is the single biggest factor in an organization’s long-term success. Inspirational messages are important – but there will be no significant impact unless leaders build a strategy to bring multiple teams together and make great decisions.”
– It’s the Manager by Jim Clifton and Jim Harter
- 70% of an employee’s psychological and emotional connection to work (engagement) is influenced by their supervisor. – Gallup Research Study
- “When IQ, technical abilities, and emotional intelligence (EQ) were compared to identify good from great leaders, nearly 90% of the difference in the profiles of GREAT leaders was attributed to EI factors over cognitive and technical skills in senior leadership positions.” – Daniel Coleman, Harvard Business Review, 2016