Your 5 senses are the gateways to your mind and body. Everything you experience in life enters you and is absorbed through these portals. Be mindful of what you allow in! Nurturing your sense of sight, sound, smell, taste and touch, supports you in staying balanced and feeling well.
Here are a few suggestions to bring into your day:
- Sight – Experience a sunrise or sunset. No cameras. Let your eyes soak in the beauty.
- Sound – Hang a windchime on your patio or balcony.
- Smell – Spritz your bedsheets with a lavender linen spray. Lavender calms and quiets the mind.
- Taste – Eat slowly and savor your food. Drink a glass of water at room temperature with lemon before meals to kickstart your digestion.
- Touch – Self-massage is always an option even during social distancing. Self-massage is an ancient technique to balance the body – Click Here to learn more about self-massage.