If you are part of a team, keep one foot rooted in self-awareness and the other rooted in situational-awareness. Your awareness on what’s happening internally and externally will create a steadiness and clarity that support you in being a decisiveness leader.
To contribute to an effective results-driven team, bring the following:
- A clearly defined outcome so everyone is headed to the same finish line.
- Your best talents aimed productively toward the goals.
- A willingness to depend on the talents of others because you can’t do it all.
- A commitment to excellence that makes it look easy to those on the outside.
- One dedicated moment to raise your hand in celebration of the success of the team.